4th Continual Improvement & Innovation Symposium 2012
|Venue :||The H Hotel Dubai,
Sheikh Zayed Rd,
|Time :||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
Continual Improvement (CI) Subgroup of DQG is organizing its unique annual event, “Continual Improvement & Innovation Symposium” to facilitate sharing, recognizing and learning from best practices and actual case studies in continual improvement by organizations from various sectors.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EVENT:
- Key Note addresses by International Experts on Continual Improvement and Innovation methodologies and practices
- Live Quality Quiz Competitions. Click Here to view Quiz Rules.
- Live Team Competitions: submit your case studies before 15 Nov 2012 for the following competitions:
- Breakthrough Process Improvement
- Best Practice in managing Improvement and Innovation
- Click Here to download Kaizen Submission Template
- Click Here to download Innovation Submission Template
- Click Here to download Breakthrough Process Improvement Submission Template
- Click Here to download Best Practice for Managing Improvement and Innovation
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Learn about latest developments in improvement and innovation philosophies and methodologies from the eminent Guest Speakers from around the world having experience and knowledge across various industries.
- Witness the real life best case studies of improvement and innovation in organizations in the UAE and abroad
- Galvanize your people in to action and jump start a culture of improvement in your organization.
DQG Members: AED 500
Non-Members: AED 750
Don’t miss this unique and novel opportunity to witness and exciting competition and to learn about Kaizen.
To participate in the Competition, please fill in the Intention to Participate Form and send it to Mr. Salman Viralipurath | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +971-4-3431950
To attend the Symposium, fill in the Event Registration Form and send it to Mr. Salman Viralipurath | Email: email@example.com | Tel: +971-4-3431950
Click Here to download the Event Registration Form
- ‘Kaizen’ Gold Winner: DUBAL
- ‘Kaizen’ Silver Winner: DUBAL
- ‘Kaizen’ Bronze Winner: DUBAL
- ‘Breakthrough Process Improvement’ Gold Winner: DUBAL
- ‘Breakthrough Process Improvement’ Silver Winner: Mohammed bin Rashid Housing Est.
- ‘Breakthrough Process Improvement’ Bronze Winner: DEWA
- ‘Innovation’ Gold Winner: Dubai Police
- ‘Innovation’ Silver Winner: Toast Masters
- ‘Innovation’ Bronze Winner: DUCAB
- ‘Best Practice for Managing Improvement’ Gold Winner: DEWA
- ‘Best Practice for Managing Improvement’ Silver Winner: RTA
- ‘Quality Quiz’ Gold Winner: Emirates Aluminium
- ‘Quality Quiz’ Silver Winner: SRF Overseas Limited
- ‘Quality Quiz’ Bronze Winner: Emirates Aluminium