4th UAE Ideas Conference & Award 2015
|Venue :||Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach,
|Time :||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Click Here to view in Arabic
Under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al-Maktoum, President of Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, Chairman of the Dubai Airports, Chairman and Chief Executive of the Emirates Airline & Group and the Honorary Patron of Dubai Quality Group, the Dubai Quality Group is organizing the 4th Cycle of UAE Ideas Conference & Award 2015 on 26 November 2015. The one day conference will discuss innovation and its development in organisations, and is aimed at Arabic speaking delegates.
- Adopt a priority of the strategic plan of the UAE, in which encourages innovation and research and development.
- Encouraging organization to invest in Emirati human resources and creating an ideal work environment that stimulate and encourage creativity and innovation.
- Creating a unique creative platform for Emirati and highlighting their roles in the development of UAE.
- Strengthening national identity through creativity and its impact on the National Identity.
- Motivating and encouraging national ideas.
- Adopting government guidelines regarding the promotion of Arabic language through rewarding the creative ideas and innovation in this field.
Click Here to view Conference Agenda
UAE IDEAS AWARD:
The best creative and innovative Emirati ideas will be rewarded according to these categories:
- Innovation in promoting Arabic language.
- Innovation in promoting National Identity.
- Innovation in promoting, encouraging and empowerment of UAE citizens.
- Promoting marketing and representation of UAE abroad.
- Promoting voluntary and humanitarian work.
- Promoting e-Government.
- Promoting environmental work. (Eco Applications)
- Promoting business.
- Media coverage of a national initiative
- Promoting Emirati inventors (Young Inventor and Overall Inventor)
Award Submission Deadline: 27 September 2015
- DQG Member: AED 750
- Non-Member: AED 1000
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
For inquiries about the conference, please contact Mr. Saleel Shinewi | Tel: +971-4-3431950 | Email: email@example.com
To register to the conference, please contact Mr. Salman Viralipurath | Tel: +971-4-3431950 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org