EFQM Assessor Training
|Venue :||Villa Rotana,
Sheikh Zayed Rd,
|Date :||06/05/2014 - 08/05/2014|
|Time :||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
DQG in cooperation with EFQM, Brussels is organizing this unique course to provide you with the opportunity to be an internationally recognized EFQM assessor and obtain a diploma issued directly from EFQM, Brussels. Also by completing the course successfully your name will be added to the list of certified assessors on the EFQM web site.
The EFQM Assessor course is a comprehensive course in which you will learn and practice the skills and capabilities needed to effectively assess an organization. It includes detailed information on the Excellence Model, which most of excellence awards in UAE are based on, and the RADAR logic. Also, inputs are based on the experiences from the EFQM Excellence Award and the best practices of high performing organizations.
The course will be covering the revised and the new version of the EFQM Excellence Model and will compromise new case study on service organization.
Attending the training will:
- Provide you a thorough understanding of the more detailed aspects of the EFQM Excellence Model, the revised criteria and of the RADAR scoring matrix.
- Provide you with a good level of assessor skills through practical ‘hands on’ work based upon a high quality case study with feedback from very experienced tutors.
- Develop your skills and knowledge to conduct assessments with a varying range of complexity.
- Enable you to contribute effectively as a member of a high performing assessment team.
The course is a pass/fail training. During the course you will be assessed based on your team work contributions, your information assimilations, your feedback and written exercises. Passing the training formally qualifies you as an international EFQM assessor.
Mr. Chris Hakes is a Management Consultant, Trainer and Executive Coach. He splits his working life between three organizations. He currently runs two, predominantly self owned businesses. He also spends one third of his time as a key member of EFQM’s, Brussels based, training faculty and was member of team of 12 responsible for revising the excellence model. Some of his achievements are:
- Coach and consultant to change programs within numerous commercial organizations for example DHL (Customer Care), Yell (Excellence) and several financial sector organizations (Strategy and mergers/acquisitions).
- Hands on support to change programs within public sector organizations such as the UK Government Cabinet Office, the UK Department of Trade and Industry (Communication Strategy) and the UK Defense Logistics Organization (Management Development).
- Supporting the launch of EFQM in 1988 and working as part of the team of ten that developed the very first version of the European Excellence model.
- Acting as an EFQM Assessor/Senior Assessor/Trainer/Mentor, each year, for over a decade. Including several experiences with Award winners.
Mr. Geoff Carter is a Management Consultant, Trainer and Executive Coach. He runs his own consulting firm in UK besides spending one third of his time as a key member of EFQM’s, Brussels based, training faculty and was member of team of 12 responsible for revising the excellence model. Some of his achievements are:
- He was responsible for launching Self-Assessment into a major UK headquartered blue-chip company and was co-founder of a UK benchmarking group of companies developing Self-Assessment techniques.
- He has been a senior Assessor for both the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) and the British Quality Foundation (BQF) and has had the privilege of being the Senior Assessor for a British Quality Award Winner.
- He is a member of the 6-person EFQM Faculty of Trainers, co-designed the latest EFQM Self- Assessment training course and regularly runs training courses for multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary teams.
COURSE LENGTH: 3 Days
- DQG Members: AED 10,000
- Non Members: AED 12,500
For registration / further information, please contact Mr. Salman Viralipurath on +971-4-3431950 / email@example.com