Leaders for Excellence (L4E) – EFQM certified training
|Venue :||Villa Rotana,
Sheikh Zayed Rd,
|Date :||28/09/2015 - 29/09/2015|
|Time :||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Through this 2-day training course, participants will learn to understand and apply the EFQM Excellence Model, identify areas for improvement and adopt a structured approach to address them.
Participants in the course will:
- Learn The basics of the EFQM Excellence Model, the RADAR Logic and the Fundamental Concepts
- How to interpret an assessment feedback report
- Learn to use DMAIC, a simple tool to drive improvement projects
- Understand the Business Excellence Matrix, an EFQM self-assessment tool
- Develop an enabler map
- Identify areas for improvement and adopt a structured approach to effectively address them
The “Leaders for Excellence” training is designed to get people in an organization actively involved in using the EFQM Excellence Model to drive improvements. Following the training, participants should be able to start applying the skills they have learned to drive improvement teams or participate in a self-assessment.
Participants will be upgrade to Level 2 certification on successful completion of a DMAIC project or self-assessment using the Model within one year of achieving Level 1. Note that a self-assessment and/or an improvement project as part of the EFQM Levels of Excellence programme would qualify.
- DQG Members: AED 6250
- Non-Members: AED 7500
For registration / further information, please contact Mr. Salman Viralipurath on +971-4-3431950 / email@example.com