Free Seminar – Passionnovate
|Venue :||Le Meridien,
|Time :||4:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
“I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” - Albert Einstein
Innovation is the buzzword these days and yet everyone is being conventional in their approach and being more of sheep than true innovators, this is simply due to our historical conditioning and the current non-innovative process of innovation!
Considering Albert Einstein talks about his passion being the source of his genius it’s clear how passion makes us emerge as truly disruptive innovators!
This session is full of inspiration & case studies that will spark your passion and innovative thinking in one go!
- Why fortune 500 companies lifespan is declining?
- Evolution of human thinking vs. the economy
- Nokia case study
- Impact of mindset on performance (and how passion makes it better)
- Myths about innovation
- Nutella case study
- Abandon the crowd to innovate
- What prevents innovation?
- Building an innovative culture
- AirBnB case study
- Deeper understanding of what innovation really means
- How to remove mental blockages that are stoping individuals & organizations from being innovative
- The cornerstones of building innovative culture
ABOUT THE SPEAKER: Moustafa Hamwi
Moustafa is known globally as The Passion Guy due to his amazing success in launching platforms that are empowering people to work & live passionately including a series of Passion Talks; and Passion Sundays the leading online passion & happiness talk show.
He was featured with Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, World’s #1 Leadership Thinker, on the blog of Thinkers50.
Moustafa has interviewed over 50 global leaders, sports champions, award winning artists and celebrities diving deep into their interpretation of passion and its impact on all aspects of success in business and life.
For more information or registration, contact Mr. Saleel Shinewi on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +971-4-3431950