Free Seminar – Reinvention
|Venue :||Le Meridien,
|Time :||4:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
Participants will receive an overview of the following topics:
- The Law of the 21st Century Business Jungle
- The Six Deadly Blindfolds
- The Reinvention Agility Matrix
- The Reinvention Formula and Roadmap
- Discussion around the leader as the ultimate force multiplier (the Leader-Accelerators)
- How to do a few different things after the seminar to make a different in your career and organization
- A deeper understanding of what it means to be a Leader and Change Master in the Age of Disruption
- Concrete steps on how to make reinvention and high performance happen in your organization
- A preview of simple tools, models, and frameworks that you can learn to create remarkable results
- A simple plan on what to do next when leaving our seminar.
SPEAKER: Kate Sweetman
Kate provides a uniquely valuable international perspective on Leadership and Organizations, having an extensive history researching, facilitating, advising, and publishing on multiple aspects of client work around the globe. Kate was listed as a Thinkers50 for her body of work throughout her career. She co-authored the business book The Leadership Code & Reinvention.
SPEAKER: Shane Cragun
Shane has worked within organizations as an internal consultant & executive & also as an external management consultant to the Fortune 500. His articles and thought have been published in Harvard Business School, Success Magazine, Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine & over 70 other publications. He is a well-received speaker & facilitator of groups at every level within organizations. He co-authored the book The Employee Engagement Mindset & Reinvention.
For more information or registration, contact Mr. Saleel Shinewi on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +971-4-3431950