Free Seminar – Thriving in the Future
|Venue :||Emarat Atrium (Seminar Room),
Sheikh Zayed Rd,
|Time :||4:30 pm - 6:30 pm|
- Discover the 7 secrets of thriving in the future
- Turn the meaning of VUCA upside down
- 60:40:20 rule will change your perspective & have practical tools.
SEMINAR WILL COVER:
- How do top CEOs and executives lead during this exponential age?
- How do you manage the explosion of information and onslaught of increasing competition?
- How do you sort through the abundance of opportunity and prevent getting burned out?
- How do you maintain agility during today’s tsunami of change?
Speaker Tariq Qureishy believes “Only the MAD will Thrive “ , the working title of his next book.
He is living his life upside down … and friends and family tell him that he has hit mid-life crisis by becoming an entrepreneur rather than relaxing and start planning for his retirement. He is a maverick, living on the edge and has re- invented himself at least 3 times in his 25 year career!
He will talk about bananas, art and humanity, how we are dumbing down our children and that we are stuck because we are working at 10% of our creative capacity.
Tariq Qureishy is a futurist. He is a sought after keynote speaker, presenter & leadership professional. He is acknowledged as an authentic & candid presenter, with an open & entertaining style.
He connects the dots between the present & future. He uses practical, on the ground experience, with knowledge & research from global masters, in both business & academia.
Tariq is Founder and CEO of MAD Talks. He has worked with a lot of the major brands in region either through the media platforms or directly.
He has specialized knowledge about innovation, the impact of the brain & thinking, focused on the future. Now he is working towards empowering boards & companies to thrive in the future, rather than be worried about it.
Celebrated Presenter, Keynote Speaker:
- At TEDx, HR Summits and Universities
- Specializing on innovation and the future
- Top international Organizations
- Curator & lead of Harvard Business School Crossroads Summit
For more info / to register, contact Mr. Saleel Shinewi – Email: email@example.com | Tel: +971 4 3431950