Ideas Arabia 11th International Conference & Competition 2016
|Venue :||Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach,
|Date :||25/04/2016 - 26/04/2016|
|Time :||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
Ideas Arabia will host its 11th annual International Conference & Competition in Dubai under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum.
This conference will provide a forum where experts in Suggestion & Rewarding Scheme from around the world will attend and speak. The aim of this conference is to bring to the Middle East, the latest developments in the Suggestion & Rewarding Scheme and how implementing this will benefit an organization, and thus create a platform for people in this region to share their best practices in this area.
- The conference will feature international & local experts in the field of suggestion & rewarding scheme, innovation and workplace happiness to speak about:
- the power of engaging employees through an effectively implemented suggestion and rewarding scheme
- creating an innovation-friendly environment at the workplace
- how to create happy workplace
- Panel Discussions:
- How do we ensure all employees participate in the suggestion scheme
- Is savings an important factor or is it a byproduct of idea generation
- The winners of the Ideas Arabia Competition 2016 will be recognized on the 2nd day of the conference. This is one of the major highlights of the event, where the real champions get their spotlight and are rewarded for their achievements and contributions.
Click Here to view the Conference Agenda
IDEAS ARABIA COMPETITION:
The Ideas Arabia Competition recognizes the most significant ideas implemented between June 2014 and December 2015. This competition seeks to recognize employees and organizations for their outstanding ideas. Not only does this competition provide an opportunity for participating companies to benchmark against other leading organizations, but it also acts as a motivational tool for employees.
Participation in the competition has many benefits. It provides additional recognition to your employees, and highlights how involving your employees can benefit your organization.
It helps in imparting one’s experience to other companies, and provides an opportunity for one’s own employees to learn from practices followed in other organizations.
Competition Submission Deadline: 4 April 2016
Competition Categories, Criteria, Rules of Entry & Application Form:
- DQG Members: AED 1750
- Non-Members: AED 2250
REGISTRATION / SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
For registration / interest for sponsorship / further information, please contact Mr. Saleel Shinewi on Tel: +971-4-3431950 / firstname.lastname@example.org