|Venue :||Le Meridien,
|Date :||30/04/2018 - 03/05/2018|
|Time :||8:30 am - 2:30 pm|
“Building and Sustaining World-class Innovation”
Innovation masterclass is not about creating an occasional reaction to changes or just new one-off initiatives in isolation. It is the creation of a management led culture of innovation that generates meaningful breakthroughs and creates ongoing real value for the organization and its customers.
Innovation masterclass is a multi-disciplinary approach that brings together all of the creative resources, capabilities and knowledge within an organization to produce innovative changes to business models, processes, products and services that will drive new business growth and create a strategic competitive advantage.
- Innovation Masterclass consists of multiple number of interactive workshops that will help participants to:
- Have a clear insight into the importance of innovation as the primary competitive advantage.
- Understand how to design, build and sustain corporate innovation architecture that will enable the organization to thrive within a complex environment with accelerated change
- Understand innovation building blocks and master an effective process that will lead to sustainable results
- Learn how to unleash the creativity of own staff, external stakeholders and the community
- Be confident of driving successful innovation efforts and programs within their organizations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All those who are concerned with the development and implementation of innovation strategy in their organizations and are looking for proven methods and techniques of gaining greater competitive advantage. Including Chief Innovation officers, Innovation managers, Innovation team leaders, facilitators and other team members.
Module 1 – Introduction and Overview
- Complexity and Accelerated change?
- Defining Innovation
- Types of Innovation
- Government vs Business Innovation
Module 2 – The Innovation Infrastructure
- Funding Innovation
- Training for Innovation
- Leverage technology for innovation
- The Innovation Center
Module 3 – The Innovation Masterminds
- Leaders as innovation masterminds
- Innovation structure and teams
- Staff engagement for Innovation
- Creating the Innovation Culture
Module 4 – Innovation Strategy & Portfolio
- Strategic foresight
- Developing the innovation strategy
- Designing Innovation business model
- Selecting and managing Innovation portfolio
- Module 5 – The Innovation Process
- From Idea to Innovation
- The Generic Innovation process
- The Stage Gate Innovation process
- Designing the Corporate Innovation process
Module 6 – Design Thinking for Innovation
- The Customer Centric Innovation
- The IDEO Design thinking Process
- Understanding customer pains and concerns
- Develop innovative solutions
- Prototyping and commercialization
Module 7 – The Innovation Partnerships
- Introduction to Innovation Partnerships
- Crowdsourcing for Innovation
- Innovation Co-creation
- Leverage Open Innovation
Module 8 –Measuring Innovation
- Innovation Measures & Targets
- Measuring Innovation impact on customers
- Measuring Innovation impact on business
- Measuring Innovation impact on society
- DQG Members: AED 5800
- Non Members: AED 6500
For registration / interest for sponsorship / further information, please contact Ms. Femina on Tel: +971-4-3431950 / email@example.com
* This program can be conducted as in-house training, please contact us for your specific Innovation in-house training needs.