ISO 50001:2011 Internal Auditor Training
|Venue :||Villa Rotana,
Sheikh Zayed Rd,
|Date :||21/10/2013 - 22/10/2013|
|Time :||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
This three-day seminar explains the ISO 50001 series of Energy Management System (EnMS) Standards and how to audit them from an internal auditor perspective. This course is organized around the unique aspects of the Omnex ISO 14001 audit trails with integrated ISO 50001 auditing. Topics include the auditing process and audit tools such as checklists, audit forms and records. Participants will learn the EnMS documentation and how to audit each element, conduct an audit, write audit reports and approve corrective actions. ISO 50001:2011 clauses have been clarified and updated to be in harmony with ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 standards. The class will also cover the topic of integrating ISO 50001 with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 26000 and Global Reporting Initiatives (GRI).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Quality Assurance Managers, ISO 50001, Implementation Team Members, Management Representatives and ISO 50001 Internal Auditors should attend this course. Also, those in charge of implementing or auditing ISO 14001 or EMS should attend this course.
RECOMMENDED TRAINING AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Understanding ISO 50001 or equivalent.
Seminar manual with case study and guide for auditing all requirements of the Standard
- Understanding the ISO 50001 auditing and registration process
- Understand each element of the ISO 50001:2011 Standard
- Know how to prepare for and how to complete an internal EnMS audit.
- Understand how to conduct an integrated audit of ISO 50001 with ISO 14001 or ISO 9001
- Introduction and Welcome
- Introduction to ISO 50001 Standards and Related Publications including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 26001 and Sustainability including Carbon Foot Prints
- Understanding the Requirements of ISO 50001:2011
- Environmental Management System Documentation
- ISO 50001 and ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 Comparison
- Integrating ISO 50001 with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 26000 and Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Environmental Audits – Roles and Phases Audit Planning and Preparation
- Performing the Audit
- Performing the Audit – Part 2
- Performing the Audit – Part 3
- Completing the Audit Report
- Corrective Action and Closeout (using CAR)
- DQG Member: AED 2000
- Non Member: AED 2750
For registration / further information, please contact Mr. Salman Viralipurath on +971-4-3431950 / firstname.lastname@example.org