UAE Ideas Award & Conference 2012 (Arabic)
|Venue :||Jumeirah Creekside Hotel,
Road Al Garhoud Deira Al Garhoud Deira,
|Time :||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Ideas Arabia Subgroup will host and launch the First UAE Ideas Conference & Award on the theme of “Emirati Innovation”, encouraging ideas and innovation for increased productivity and resource utilization in organizations within UAE.
The objectives of this conference are:
- To achieve one of the priorities of the strategic plan of the UAE – this is to encourage Innovation and development.
- Encourage Organizations and institutions to invest in Emirati Human resources and create encouraging and stimulating creativity and innovation work environment.
- To set a creative Platform dedicated to Emiratis which highlights their role in Country’s development.
- To enhance National Identity by discussing Innovation and its impact on enhancing national identity.
- To pioneer in launching this type of conferences and stimulate the National Ideas.
- To adopt Government Directions with relation to enhancing Arabic Language through launching various Initiatives.
CRITERIA FOR AWARD:
The conference includes a competition in which the best entries in the following areas will be appreciated:
- Best innovative idea in Enhancing the usage Arabic Language
- Best innovative idea in enhancing National Identity on Social networking
- Best innovative idea in empowering National Human resources
- Best innovative idea in marketing and representing UAE abroad
- Best innovative idea in National Voluntary work
For more information about how to apply to the competition, Click Here to view presentation in Arabic.
To participate in competition, fill in Application form and send it to Ms. Nawal Al Balooshi (Tel: +971-4-3431950 / Email: email@example.com)
Deadline for receiving entries: 30 Sep 2012
Your participation in this competition will have a significant impact in improving the creativity of UAE nationals in your organization.
DQG Member: AED 500
Non-Member: AED 700
To register to the conference, please fill in the Registration Form (Click Here to download) and send it to Ms. Nawal Al Balooshi | Tel: +971-4-3431950 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org