Workshop on Leadership and Employee Engagement with Dr Marshall Goldsmith
|Venue :||The Address Dubai Marina,
|Time :||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Dr. Marshall Goldsmith is the world authority in helping successful leaders achieve positive, lasting change in behavior: for themselves their people and their teams. In this fast-paced interactive workshop, Dr. Goldsmith will begin with a unique discussion on the challenges that come with success in leadership and demonstrate how to use ‘what to stop’ in coaching.
Participants will get to practice feedforward – a postive, focused tool for learning that has been effectively implemented around the world. Marshall will share his proven process for leadship development, coaching and team building that is backed by award-winning research involving over 86,000 respondents.He will then describe the Alan Mulally – Ford – case study and show how this incredibly successful CEO led one of the greatest corporate turnarounds of the past decade. After lunch, Dr. Goldsmith will discuss why we don’t become the people that we plan on becoming. He will describe how Triggers influence our lives at work and at home.
Participants will learn how to use a new model for life planning, coaching and organizational assessment. He will then discuss previous work on employee engagement and show how the key variable to success in the person – not the program. Finally, Marshall will share his new breakthrough research on daily questions and show how the application of active questions can lead to increased personal responsibility, effectiveness and engagement.
- The challenge of success in leadership
- Using ‘what to stop’ in leadership development and coaching
- Feedforward – a positve tool for learning
- The feedforward exercise
- A proven process for leaderhip development
- “Leadership Is a Contact Sport” – research from around the world on achieving positive change
- Coaching for behavioral change
- Team building without time wasting
- The Alan Mulally – Ford case study
- Why don’t we become the person that we want to become?
- Understanding Triggers and how they impact our behavior
- A new approach to employee engagement
- Why the person is more important than the program
- A new model for planning the future
- The identity matrix
- A great question to help determine priorities
- The daily question process
- How active questions can help you and others become who you want to be
- “Questions that Make a Difference” – research from around the world on increasing effectiveness and building engagement
- Understand the unique challenges that come with success in leadership
- Know how to use ‘what to stop’ in coaching
- Practice and be ready to use feedforward
- Be ready to use a proven process for leadership development, coaching and team building – that you can immediately apply at work and at home
- Learn the basics of how Alan Mulally led one of the greatest corporate turnarounds in history
- Have a much better understanding of why we don’t become the person that we plan on becoming
- Understand Triggers and how they impact our behavior
- Be ready to use a new model for life planning, team and organizational assessment
- Learn how daily questions – and especially active questions – can lead to increased effectiveness and engagement
ABOUT DR. MARSHALL GOLDSMITH:
Dr. Marshall Goldsmith will be in Dubai on October 21st 2015 for a one day workshop. He has been recognized again as one of the top ten Most-Influential Business Thinkers in the World and the top-ranked executive coach at the 2013 biennial Thinkers50 ceremony in London!
Dr. Goldsmith is the author or editor of 34 books, which have sold over two million copies, been translated into 30 languages and become bestsellers in 12 countries. He has written two New York Times bestsellers, MOJO and What Got You Here Won’t Get You There – a Wall Street Journal #1 business book and winner of the Harold Longman Award for Business Book of the Year.
Dr. Goldsmith’s Ph.D. is from UCLA’s Anderson School of Management where he was recognized as the Distinguished Alumnus of the Year. He teaches executive education at Dartmouth’s Tuck School of Business. He is one of a select few executive advisors who have been asked to work with over 150 major CEOs and their management teams. He served on the Board of the Peter Drucker Foundation for ten years.
DQG Members: AED 2250
Non Members: AED 2500
For registration / further information, please contact Mr. Salman Viralipurath | Email: email@example.com | Tel: +971-4-3431950