Continual Improvement is one of the fundamental principles of Quality management both in ISO 9000 as well as Organizational Excellence framework of DQA.
It is one of the main purposes of having any Quality system in place in an organization.
Continual improvement not only requires a clearly defined approach and structure, it requires skillful use of available resources and a variety of quantitative and qualitative analytical and creativity tools.
Developing the knowledge & competency in using structured team based methodologies and scientific statistical problem solving techniques is of crucial importance for the organizations that want to institute a systematic approach towards managing continual improvement.
Continual Improvement sub-group will be a leading professional community in GCC and will be a globally recognized one by 2014
CISG promotes continual improvement, innovation and benchmarking to enhance business competitiveness
- Chair: Deborah Salimi (Lean Gulf)
- Vice Chair: Santosh Bhosale (Gazelles Management Consultancy)
- Secretary General: Mandarr Agshikar (Ajhinkkya FZE)
- Members at Large:
- Neetu Choudhary (DP World)
- Faiza Sadaf Egbert (Emirates Flight Catering)
- Muna Ali Abdul Rahman (ADGAS)
- Balaji Nagabhushan (TRISTAR Transport LLC)
Join the Subgroup
To join the subgroup, please fill in the Application Form and send it to DQG
Email: email@example.com / Tel: +971-4-3431950
Note: Membership to Subgroups is only open to DQG members