Bribery and corruption scandals shake the involved businesses and its employees, but also affects the wider audience across the globe. For example, it’s estimated that more than US$4 billion was embezzled in one of the world’s biggest corruption schemes 1MDB, globally.
With significant knowledge and training in ensuring our companies have the right governance and tighter internal compliance regulations, this situation could have been avoided. Join us for this Introductory seminar on ABMS and get an insight on how to protect your business from bribery and corruption risks.
During this Seminar, you will:
• Gain a greater understanding of the globalisation of bribery and corruption
• Learn the case studies in bribery and corruption in the Middle East and abroad;
• Understand the background to bribery and extraterritorial regulatory framework;
• Gain knowledge of ISO 37001 impact and requirements
• Overview requirements of internal audits and PDCA stages of an ABMS
• Gain knowledge of ISO 37001 training and certification
• Learn how to help your organisation remain in compliance with ISO 37001
ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS) training is a critical course intended for all personnel who:
• Top Management
• Chief Compliance/Legal/Ethics/Financial/Risk Officer
• Compliance & Ethics Director/Manager
• General Counsel/Legal Director
• Legal Manager/Legal Counsel
• Internal Audit Director/Manager
• Internal Control Director/Manager
• Finance Director/Manager
• Head of Risk Management
• Supply Chain Director/Manager
For registration / further information, please contact Mr. Saleel Shinewi | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +971-4-3431950
As a Training Specialist at ABAC®, Lisa researches and develops in-house and client training courses on ISO 37001 ABMS. Lisa is committed to enhancing companies and their workforce capabilities and understanding by providing a high standard of Introductory, Internal and Lead auditor training.