Under the patronage of HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, President of Dubai Civil Aviation Authority & Chairman and Chief Executive of Emirates Airline & Group, Dubai Quality Group, in collaboration with Team Power International is excited to announce the 2nd Cycle of the UAE Innovation Award, a unique award which recognizes innovation in private sector companies throughout the UAE.
- Support UAE National Innovation Strategy
- Promote innovation culture throughout private sector organizations in the UAE
- Raise the level of innovative practices based on the award framework and standards
- Strengthen organizations’ innovation capabilities to create sustainable value for their customers
- Recognize and reward the leading innovative companies in UAE
- Build and maintain a strong network of Innovation professionals and qualified assessors
The UAE Innovation award is open to private sector companies in the UAE, including (but not limited to) the following sectors:
- Education & Learning
- Energy & Utility
- Financial Services
- Health and Wellbeing
- Heritage, Art & Culture
- Marketing & Media
- Professional Services
- Real Estate & Construction
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Social & Community Development
- Sports & Recreation
- Technology & Communication
- Tourism & Hospitality
- NGO & Non-Profit etc.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 18 November 2018
To know more about the award Framework, Criteria, Conditions for Participation & Submission Guidelines, please Click Here or nominate delegates to attend the free Company Awareness Session organized on 21 November 2018 for companies interested to partcipate by filling in the Initial Application Form (Click Here to View).
You may also view the below video links of the Company Awareness Session organized for applicants during the award’s first cycle:
Part 1/2: Click Here to view video | Part 2/2: Click Here to view video
- As the first step, Fill in the Initial Application Form (Click Here to View), to register your organization’s intent to participate & nominate upto 2 deleagtes to attend the free Company Awareness Session scheduled to be held on 27 September 2018, where the Award Criteria & Submission Guideline will be discussed in detail.
- Fill in the Application Form (Click Here to Download). This document also includes submission guidelines, examples of evidence that can be submitted, as well as a checklist that can help ensure that you have covered everything before you make the final submission.
- Kindly submit 4 copies of your application as soft copies (by USB/CD) to the award office address below by the submission deadline of Sunday, 18th November 2018:
UAE Innovation Award
Dubai Quality Group
Office No: 30, Ground Floor, Emarat Atrium
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/9eXXfiwgCBs
For more information with regards to Participation in the Award, please contact: Ms. Femina Moideen | Mobile: +971-56-5457416 | Email: email@example.com
INTERESTED TO JOIN AS AN ASSESSOR?
If you are someone who:
- has undergone EFQM Assessor Training
- have previous Assessment Experience
- have Experience / Knowledge in Innovation
- are well versed with assessing in English language
- can commit for assessment from mid-November 2018 to mid-January 2019,
then we would like to invite you to join our team of award assessors!
To register your interest, please fill in the Assessor Registration Form including your assessment experience, respective qualifications & profile.
For more information with regards to the award assessment, please contact Ms. Su Kanakri | Mobile: +971-50-8808015 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org