Business Breakfast – Leadership Lessons with John Mattone
|Venue :||The Address Dubai Marina,
|Time :||8:00 am - 11:00 am|
INVEST YOUR MORNING WITH JOHN MATTONE AND LEARN:
- What we can learn from the late Steve Jobs—the need to think (and act) differently when it comes to leadership
- It’s About Talent…It Will Always be About Talent.
- The “3 C Pyramid”—predicting culture and operating effectiveness
- Role Models of Leadership—It’s about Executive Maturity.Are You Mature? A Role Model? The Wheel of Intelligent Leadership
- The Pathway to sustained greatness? Do you have a “disruptive” mind set?
ABOUT JOHN MATTONE:
John Mattone is widely regarded as one of the world’s leading authorities on leadership, talent and culture. He is a respected advisor and coach to Fortune 1000 CEO’s and senior leadership teams on how to create and sustain a leadership and talent culture that drives superior operating results.
Author and business coach John Mattone was recently named to the prestigious Thinkers50 “Guru Radar,” and in his most essential book Intelligent Leadership, he reveals his key insights for unlocking and unleashing greatness in yourself and your teams.
- DQG Members: DQG Members are entitled to Complimentary seats at the event:
Investor Partners: 3 seats* | Corporate Members: 2 seats* | Affiliate Members: 1 seat*
*Additional seats are available for AED 100/seat for DQG Members
- Non Member: AED 200
For registration / further information, please contact Mr. Saleel Shinewi | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +971-4-3431950