Free Evening Seminar – Corporate Responsibility: Trends, Cases & The way to Manage
|Venue :||Emarat Atrium (Seminar Room),
Sheikh Zayed Rd,
|Time :||6:30 pm - 8:00 pm|
Organisations today are facing increased expectations to address not only the economic, but also social, environmental and ethical impacts of their activity. As a response, more and more organisations are developing strategies to mainstream Corporate Responsibility (or CSR) into their day-to-day business practices.
ABOUT THE SEMINAR:
The Seminar will emphasize on understanding what Corporate Responsibility (CR) really is, highlight recent World trends and present Case Studies from leading organisations around the world (such as Danfoss, InterfaceFLOR, Vodafone, TNT, Unilever).
In parallel, during the Seminar you will learn how to view CR, as a way of doing business, rather than a predefined set of independent programs or a PR activity, by following a set of 10 practical managerial steps which will help you manage CR in a systematic way.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Emmanuel is a sustainability expert and a practitioner with more than seventeen years of practical experience in areas such as Corporate Responsibility, Corporate Communications, Management Systems, Business Excellence and Sales, in companies like Vodaphone, Henkel, My tilineos and Thenamaris. Moreover Emmanuel has been:
- Jury Committee Member and Senior Assessor for the European Excellence Award in Brussels (in the category of large companies) for 7 years.
- Member of Vodafone Group’s Global CSR Council for 5 years.
- EFQM representative as accredited expert in the ISO26000 development process since 2005.
- Lead Auditor for Quality, Environment and Health & Safety management systems for 10 years.
- Official CSR Trainer, for EFQM in Europe for the last 4 years.
- Quality Control Training Consultant, for GRI.
For registration / further information, please contact Ms. Nawal Al Balooshi on +971-4-3431950 / firstname.lastname@example.org