Free Seminar – Creating & Developing a Self-driven Culture
|Venue :||Le Meridien,
|Time :||5:00 pm - 7:00 pm|
Effective leadership is a co-creation between leaders and followers. Learn from the Self-leadership expert, how to create and lead a Self-driven culture where employees are engaged, teams are creative and the organization can be innovative.
WHAT THE SEMINAR COVERS:
- Introduction – The difficulty in defining leadership – so many models, what do we need in a VUCA world?
- What is culture and how does it connect with leadership?
- The Power of Framing for developing a leadership culture
- Driver or passenger? – My own leadership story. Discovering Self-leadership, and the key takeaways 1) Be the driver of your own life and career 2) You can’t lead others unless you first lead yourself.
- Encouraging Ownership – How to encourage autonomy, including Self-assessment for Performance Management
- Inspirational Close – transformation & ownership is possible; will you be part of it?
Andrew Bryant is a high energy speaker with a powerful message about how to lead yourself and influence others to achieve success.
Andrew has worked with audiences as large as 12,000, facilitated team alignment with small and mid-sized groups, and worked 1-to-1 with ‘C-level’ executives to become better leaders. Results from working with Andrew have included; positive changes in organization culture and people’s mindsets, increased sales, productivity and teamwork with reduced negative conflict.
With Dr. Ana Kazan Ph.D he wrote the book ‘Self-Leadership: How to Become a More Successful, Efficient and Effective Leader from the Inside Out’ (McGraw-Hill 2012). This book is a personal development guide as well as being used on MBA programs to teach how to influence employees to take ownership and be accountable for results.
For more info / to register, contact Mr. Saleel Shinewi – Email: email@example.com | Tel: +971 4 3431950