Free Seminar on Global State of Quality – Discoveries 2016
|Venue :||Emarat Atrium (Seminar Room),
Sheikh Zayed Rd,
|Time :||4:30 pm - 6:30 pm|
American Society for Quality, in partnership with American Productivity & Quality Centre, published 2nd research report on Global State of Quality in May 2016. Objective of the research study was to create a comprehensive, global and quantitative view of the state of quality and continuous improvement.
Report provides perspectives into the use of Quality to drive profitability, ties between quality / improvements with business strategy and financial impact of quality.
Mr. Sunil Thawani, Member, ASQ Board of Directors and DQG Member, will be presenting key findings of the report covering the following:
- Defining World Class Quality Organizations.
- World class organizations vs. non world class
- State of Quality in Middle East & UAE and Global covering following themes:
- Theme 1: Quality – Strategic Asset & Competitive Differentiator
- Theme 2: Business Performance Impact
- Theme 3: Accelerating Qustomer
- Theme 4: Knowledge, Learning & Culture
- Theme 5: Set Backs – Controlled & Not
- 10 steps to Advancing to world class.
Mr. Sunil Thawani is Member, ASQ Board of Directors – 1st from MEA region. Among other firsts from the region, in 2015, Sunil was awarded prestigious ASQ Lancaster Medal for his dedication and outstanding contributions to the International Fraternity of Quality Professionals.
Sunil has published & presented more than 50 technical articles, papers, case studies in conference and is Author of “Business Excellence Awards – Strategies for Winning”.
Sunil has assisted many organizations to enhance their business performance, achieve & sustain outstanding results and win prestigious awards such as DQA, SKEA, United Nations Public Services Award.
This is a free event for DQG Members!
For registration / more information, please contact Mr. Saleel Shinewi | Email: email@example.com | Tel: +971-4-3431950