Matriz Level 1 Certification Program – Inventive Problem Solving
|Venue :||Villa Rotana,
Sheikh Zayed Rd,
|Date :||27/10/2013 - 29/10/2013|
|Time :||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
The Basic course presents a new point of view on innovation and a roadmap for effectively identifying, realizing, and managing innovation opportunities. The training is primarily focused on the fundamental principles of product innovation utilizing main problem identification tools and basic TRIZ-based tools for problem solving.
It provides participants with basic skills that can be applied to improve functionality and/or reduce cost for products and devices. The course is delivered using a combination of lecture materials and hands-on exercises on problems brought by participants.
- Function Analysis for Products
- Cause Effect-Chains Analysis
- Trimming for Products
- Function-Oriented Search
- Engineering Contradictions and Inventive Principles
Resolving Physical Contradictions
- Introduction to Standard Inventive Solutions
- Introduction to Trends of Engineering System evolution
- Clients bring specific innovation problems (undesirable effects, insufficient functionality, complexity and/or high cost) within a device that is part of a current project (4 problems/teams maximum)
Level 1 Certification by the International TRIZ Association (MATRIZ)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Product Development Engineers
- Strategic Planners
- Application Engineers
- Engineering Management
- Quality professionals
- Production Heads from Various Departments.
TRAINER: SHREE PHADNIS
Shree is the current Chairman of the TRIZ association of Asia a body affiliated to MATRIZ (International TRIZ association) www.trizasia.com responsible for proliferation and certification in Asia, with 20 Years of consulting and management experience. He has been involved in consulting and training interventions in Innovation, Balanced Score card development, Process Improvement and Quality domain. Shree was the head Innovation Practice at QAI.
Shree has developed comprehensive frameworks for the institutionalization of innovation in organizations including methods of assessment and audit for building the complete infrastructure for systematic innovation deployments in organizations. He has used the TRIZ methodology in several projects, spanning various industry verticals, which have resulted in phenomenal quantified savings. He has conducted I-TRIZ in-house and public workshops in various cities in India and abroad.
Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- BE (Mechanical)
- Post graduation in Quality Management from World Wide Quality Management Network.
- Post Graduate in Patent Law from NALSAR University
- Shree is a Certified I-TRIZ Directed Evolution Specialist by Ideation International Inc.
- Shree is a Certified TRIZ User and Trainer from MATRIZ at level 3 the first one of only 4 in India
- Shree Is a Gold certificate holder at level 3 from Institute of Innovative Design
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt (MBB)
COURSE LENGTH: 4 Days
- DQG Members: AED 4000
- Non-Members: AED 5000
For registration / further information, please contact Mr. Salman Viralipurath on +971-4-3431950 / firstname.lastname@example.org