The Service Leadership Workshop with Ron Kaufman
|Venue :||Le Meridien,
|Time :||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
The Service Leadership Workshop is a highly interactive event, proven successful in a wide range of organizations, industries & cultures around the world. In this workshop, members of your top team will build alignment with each other, embrace a common service vision, & commit to take action as role models for superior service.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Discover fundamental service principles to raise service levels & improve customer experience at every point of contact.
- Align the culture building activities currently in use throughout your organization.
- Prioritize activities & develop practical action plans for best results.
- Take away proven strategies, best practices, guidelines and techniques to build & reinforce a superior service culture in 12 essential areas.
- Identify opportunities for new culture building initiatives, upgrades & improvements.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- CEOs, MDs, COOs, CFOs
- HR Managers & Executive Coaches
- Engaging service vision: Choose appropriate language to articulate your vision. How to communicate your vision effectively with all service providers throughout your organization.
- Create alignment among all members of your leadership team: Engage everyone in the process of discussing and ultimately agreeing on the need for a superior service culture.
- Benefits of superior service culture: Identify and quantify benefits in terms of customer experience, competitive positioning, talent development and business results.
- Fundamental principles and key learning points: Understand how UP Your Service! College teaches these essentials to everyone in your organization.
- A common service language: Discover how this helps you team communicate more effectively with each other, and with other departments.
- Learn best practices for building a superior service culture: from leading organizations in your industry and others around the world.
- Identify areas for improvement: Evaluate your current culture-building activities in twelve essential categories and identify improvements.
- Establish responsibilities and set priorities for action: to increase staff engagement and build a stronger service culture.
- Become a service role model in your organization: Commit to reinforcing superior service skills, attitudes and motivation through your behavior every day.
ABOUT RON KAUFMAN:
Ron Kaufman is the world’s premiere thought leader, educator, consultant, and speaker on uplifting customer service and building service cultures. Rated one of the “Top 25 Who’s Hot” speakers by Speaker Magazine, Ron presents the powerful insights and global best practices he has learned from working with clients on every continent for more than twenty years.
His entertaining and content-rich keynotes and powerful, interactive workshops have inspired millions. Ron is the author of the New York Times bestseller Uplifting Service: A Proven Path to Delighting Your Customers, Colleagues and Everyone Else You Meet, and many other inspiring books on service and business.
He is also the founder of UP! Your Service, a company that enables organizations to build uplifting service cultures and enjoy a sustainable advantage.
- DQG Members: AED 1750
- Non Members: AED 2500
For registration / further information, please contact Mr. Saleel Shinewi – Email: email@example.com | Tel: +971-4-3431950