UAE Innovation Award
|Venue :||Le Meridien,
|Time :||1:00 pm - 3:00 pm|
Under the patronage of HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, President of Dubai Civil Aviation Authority & Chairman and Chief Executive of Emirates Airline & Group, Dubai Quality Group, in collaboration with Team Power International is excited to announce the UAE Innovation Award – a unique award to recognize innovation in private sector companies throughout the UAE.
- Support UAE National Innovation Strategy
- Promote innovation culture throughout private sector organizations in the UAE
- Raise the level of innovative practices based on the award framework and standards
- Strengthen organizations’ innovation capabilities to create sustainable value for their customers
- Recognize and reward the leading innovative companies in UAE
- Build and maintain a strong network of Innovation professionals and qualified assessors
The UAE Innovation award is open to private sector companies in the UAE, including but not limited to the following sectors:
- Education & Learning
- Energy & Utility
- Financial Services
- Health and Wellbeing
- Heritage, Art & Culture
- Marketing & Media
- Professional Services
- Real Estate & Construction
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Social & Community Development
- Sports & Recreation
- Technology & Communication
- Tourism & Hospitality
- NGO & Non-Profit etc.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 14 January 2018
To know more about the award Framework, Criteria, Conditions for Participation & Submission Guidelines, please Click Here or view the below video links of the Company Awareness Session organized for applicants on the 7th of December:
- As the first step, Fill in the Initial Application Form (Click Here to View), to register your organization’s intent to participate.
- Fill in the Application Form (Click Here to Download). This document also includes submission guidelines, examples of evidence that can be submitted, as well as a checklist that can help ensure that you have covered everything before you make the final submission.
- Kindly submit 4 copies of your application as soft copies (by USB/CD) to the award office address below by the submission deadline of Sunday, 14th January 2018:
UAE Innovation Award
Dubai Quality Group
Office No: 30, Ground Floor, Emarat Atrium
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/9eXXfiwgCBs
For more information with regards to Participation in the A Ward, please contact: Ms. Femina Moideen | Mobile: +971-56-5457416 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERESTED TO JOIN AS AN ASSESSOR?
If you are someone with previous assessing experience, knowledge of Innovation and well versed with assessing in English language, then we would like to invite you to join our team of award assessors!
To register your interest, please send an email with your bio, including your assessment experience & respective qualifications, to Ms. Su Kanakri | Mobile: +971-50-8808015 | Email: email@example.com