UAE Innovation Award
|Time :||7:00 pm - 8:00 pm|
Under the patronage of HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, President of Dubai Civil Aviation Authority & Chairman and Chief Executive of Emirates Airline & Group, Dubai Quality Group, in collaboration with Team Power International is excited to announce the UAE Innovation Award – a unique award to recognize innovation in private sector companies and profit driven organizations throughout the UAE.
- Support UAE National Innovation Strategy
- Promote innovation culture throughout private sector organizations in the UAE
- Raise the level of innovative practices based on the award framework and standards
- Strengthen organizations’ innovation capabilities to create sustainable value for their customers
- Recognize and reward the leading innovative companies in UAE
- Build and maintain a strong network of Innovation professionals and qualified assessors
The UAE Innovation award is open to private sector companies & profit driven organizations in the UAE, including but not limited to the following sectors:
- Education & Learning
- Energy & Utility
- Financial Services
- Health and Wellbeing
- Heritage, Art & Culture
- Marketing & Media
- Professional Services
- Real Estate & Construction
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Social & Community Development
- Sports & Recreation
- Technology & Communication
- Tourism & Hospitality
- NGO & Non-Profit
To know more about the award Framework, Criteria, Conditions for Participation & Submission Guidelines, please Click Here
We are delighted to invite you to take the initiative and become one of the first participants in the UAE Innovation Award!
To participate, please fill in the Registration Form and return via email to Ms. Femina Moideen | Mobile: +971-56-5457416 | Email: email@example.com
INTERESTED TO JOIN AS AN ASSESSOR?
If you are someone with previous assessing experience, knowledge of Innovation and well versed with assessing in English language, then we would like to invite you to join our team of award assessors!
To register your interest, please send an email with your bio, including your assessment experience & respective qualifications, to Ms. Su Kanakri | Mobile: +971-50-8808015 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org